McRent operates nationwide throughout Germany. All McRent vehicles are in top condition and from the reliable manufacturer “Dethleffs”, Germany's Number 1.
Choose among the practical alcoves, sleek semi- integrated and luxury eight meter long integrated motorhomes.
Vehicles can be taken into other European Countries
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
McRent Germany insurance
Base rates come inclusive with Partial and Comprehensive insurance with the following excesses that are payable by the customer in the event of damage
Comprehensive coverage: deductible of 1200 € per loss. Comprehensive cover applies when the renter is responsible for damage to the vehicle or the involvement of any pother third party can not be proven
partial coverage: deductible of 500€ per loss. Partial Cover applies if a third party is responsible for an accident to the vehicle. Also applies when Acts of God like freak weather events have caused damage.
Hirer‘s liability, insurance
1. In accordance with the principles of a comprehensive motor insurance, the rental firm will indemnify the renter from liability subject to an excess of € 500 [German: Teilkasko*] to be borne by the renter in case of damage subject to partial comprehensive motor insurance and to an excess of € 1,200.00 [German: Kasko] to be borne by the renter in case of damage subject to full comprehensive motor insurance per case of damage. The respective excess cannot be excluded.
2. The indemnity against liability described in Subsection 12.1 will not apply if the Hirer causes a loss/damage deliberately or by gross negligence.
3. If the Hirer causes loss/damage culpably, he will additionally be liable in the following cases:
- if loss/damage was caused by impaired ability to drive due to drugs or alcohol
-if the Hirer or a driver to whom the Hirer has supplied the vehicle leaves the site of an accident without justification
-if the Hirer fails to call the police to an accident, contrary to the obligation imposed by Section 8, unless this breach of obligation does not affect either the establishment of the cause of the loss/damage or of its amount
-if the Hirer breaches any other obligations imposed by Section 8, unless this breach of obligation does not affect either the establishment of the cause of the loss/damage or of its amount
- if loss/damage is due to usage prohibited by Subsection 7.1
- if loss/damage is due to a breach of an obligation imposed by Subsection 7.2
-if loss/damage is caused by an unauthorised driver to whom the Hirer has supplied the vehicle
-if loss/damage is due to a failure to take account of the vehicle‘s dimensions (height German Road Traffic Regulations [StvO] Signal 265, with German Road Traffic Regulations [StvO] Signal 264 or equivalent country signs.
- if loss/damage is due to a failure to comply with load regulations
4. To avoid increasing costs due to expenses incurred to establish the amount of the damage suffered, the Rental Firm will in the event of accident damage initially supply the Hirer on request with sample invoices for the type of case concerned.
5. The Hirer is liable for all fees, charges, fines and penalties imposed upon the Rental Firm in connection with the use of the vehicle, unless these are incurred due to the fault of the Rental Firm.
6. More than one Hirer will be generally and severally liable.